forum miłośników tańca

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
podbicie (jak ćwiczyć?)
Autor Wiadomość
agga
Gość
Wysłany: Pią Cze 03, 2005 8:47 am   podbicie (jak ćwiczyć?)

Jak cwiczycie podbicie? Tzn chodzi mi o to ze np jak siedzicie na krzesle i chcecie cwiczyc podbicie to w ktora strone "wykrecacie" nogi? Tak ze palce sa jakby podwiniete pod reszte stopy czy tak jakbyscie robil relewe? Nie wiem czy dobrze napisalam bo nie wiem jak to sie pisze. Mam nadzieje ze wiecie o co chodzi. Jeszcze jedno czy robiac sklony do prostych nog (sprawdzajac jakie ma sie podbicie) chyba lepszy rezultat osiagaja osoby ktore sa dobrze rozciagniete - bardziej moga "wykrecic" nogi.. Czy faktycznie tak jest?

gos
Gość
Wysłany: Pią Cze 03, 2005 2:51 pm   

mnie tez to ciekawi ale jak widze nikt nie kwapi sie do odpowiedzi..

chococat
Gość
Wysłany: Pią Cze 03, 2005 3:29 pm   

znalezione na amerykanskim forum cwiczenia na kostki i stopy-dla osob znajacych angielski (przepraszam ale nie chce mi sie tlumaczyc, moze ktos inny sie tego podejmie, chociaz nie trudno to zrozumiec)

Feet/Ankles-

1. Releves and eleves in each position (first, second, fifth, then on one foot, parallel, turned in) make sure to switch feet! and do them as slow as possible. and go to your fullest releve. Then do them as FAST as you can! VERY FAST! Eleves! (An eleve is just like a releve but when coming down you DO NOT plie! you squeeze your butt and inner thighs together)

2. Rolling your arch with a tennis ball. Stand while doing this one, and make sure your holding onto something. Do these slowly!! and switch feet. Do these parallel and with foot turned out

3. Stand on a chair holding on to something. Put the ball of your foot on the edge so your heel is off the chair and do slow releves and eleves from that position. Switch feet!

4. Sit down and sit up nice and tall. bend your knees have a piece of cloth in front of your toes then pick up the cloth while scrunching your toes and release it slowly with each toe. (Like using your hands to pick up a cloth)

5. Write the alphabet with each foot.. First name with one foot and last with the other. Switch! Don’t let your foot off the ground.

6. Sit up back straight and knees bent. With foot pointed slowly move your legs out in front of you keeping your foot on the floor. Hold this and try to push it a little. Then repeat

7. Stand flat on the floor with the weight over toe balls and heels. Then try to "lift" the middle part of the foot. Scrunch your toes back towards the heels by lifting the arch, while gripping the floor with your toes. Will strengthen your feet and lift the arch. Remember to stretch after.

8. Sitting on the floor with your legs bent in front of you lift all of your toes off the ground and from pinky toe to big toe roll through one at a time. This one is hard.oh! Be sure to not let your foot come off the ground! It’s kind of like playing the piano with your toes!

9. Heh...this one may be helpful to some...but try massaging your feet. Massage them at the ball, in between your toes (heehee), on your arch, and on your Achilles. If you do this before dancing, it feels REALLY good!

10. Point your foot (arch part) and flex your toes, hold, then-point your toes (you almost have to scrunch them up) and flex your foot, hold.
Repeat 30 times on each foot. It really stretches your instep-I guess you could do it with a theraband as well.
You have to have quite good coordination for it though!

11. Ankle circles- 20 clockwise and counterclockwise

12. Take your big toe and the one next to it; now push them opposite ways so it looks like they are doing the splits. You get a nice stretch in your metatarsals. Do with each set of toes!

13. Pick up marbles off the floor with your feet, or anything for that matter! Sometimes I use pencils

14.when doing a tondu (wherever, front, side, back) focus on not only pointing your foot, but actually pushing against the floor right before pointing, so rather than go directly from being flexed to pointed, you work your foot through releve

15.work at pointing your toes when doing all sorts of jumps, mostly just by practicing then jumps and getting used to the feel of having your feet completely pointed.

16. Using a ball to work your feet is so good. Also a really good one for improving your muscles and arch in you feet that you did not include on your list. Pointe your foot and hold it in the point with your hand, pull the toes so that you are really pushing the arch over your normal ability. Then whilst holding it then firmly, push strongly on the ball of your foot and it your instep, and massage the muscles. It feels really good and it also helps you maintain that position of the foot without your hands by relaxing the muscles and making them comfortable in that position. ** credited to ONECHUBBYBUBBY

17. Jumps are really good ways to work your legs, ankles, and feet, as long as you do them properly. Try some jumps in each position and really think about landing your heels, DEEP PLIES, and not sticking your butt out, and reaallllyy pointe your feet in the jump, roll through as you come down. **credited to LittleMooMoo

18. Lay with your back on the floor and put one knee up and the other crossed over so it kind of looks like a box...a 90 degree angle. Wrap the theraband around your foot on the leg on top and wing and sickle so you build your ankle muscles. Be sure to switch legs!

19. Lay on your back put the theraband on your foot and straighten your leg up towards the ceiling..flex and roll through the pointe of your foot. Make sure you switch and also the theraband must be held TIGHT!

inne:

1. Ankle circles- 20 clockwise and anti-clockwise
2. Trace the alphabet with your ankle only. (preferrably capital letters as they increase circulation)
3. Toe crunches- stretch your arch (do not pointe your toes) then slowly stretch your toes.
4. Rises in parallel (add more pressure)
5. Walk around your room on your heels (toes raised off the ground)taking about 50 steps.
6. Place your ankle on the floor behind you and sickle it–while applying pressure. Bend both knees. Hold for twenty seconds and repeat five times
7. Stand with the balls of your feet and your toes on a thick book (i.e. phone book). Hold onto a support. Lower your heels to the floor slowly. Raise yourself slowly as far as you can. Hold for 8 to 10 seconds. Repeat 15 to 20 times
8. Toe Scrunch: Place a towel on the floor near your chair. Sit down, placing the toes of one foot on the towel. Use your toes to scrunch up the cloth. Keep your heels flat on the floor. Repeat 10 to 20 times
9. Pick up marbles off the floor with your feet
10. Use a theraband or old stretch toghts and place it around the ball of your foot, pulling it towards you and do exercise number 3.
11. This exercise stretches the ligaments in the arch of the foot. Sit in a straight-backed chair with your feet bare.Place a rolling pin (or a large dowel or closet rod) under the arch of your foot and roll it back and forth.
12. The tennis ball exercise- pointe and wrap your foot around a tennis ball. Stretch through your whole leg. Lift your leg up and try to keep your arch in the rounded shape it was in while pressing it around the ball.
13. Pointe and flex your feet all the time.
14. Do a lot of releves
15. Place your ttoes under a low counch etc or have someone sit on them for a few minutes so that you feel a stretch along your arch. Leave your feet under the couch etc. for no longer than 12 minutes! You can injure yourself

mam nadzieje ze obrazki beda dzialaly :?

aankaa_baletnica=) 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
uczennica
Wysłany: Pią Cze 03, 2005 8:15 pm   

super te obrazki z animacjami!!!!!!!!!!!! cooooool!!!!!!!! :D
i swietnie podbicie :D

sfra 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
baletoman
Wysłany: Sob Cze 04, 2005 9:42 am   

imponujące...

chudzinka
Gość
Wysłany: Sob Cze 04, 2005 12:21 pm   podbicie

I kolejny powód nieprzespanych nocy...
Trzeba się w końcu starać.

sfra 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
baletoman
Wysłany: Sob Cze 04, 2005 1:41 pm   

Proponuję opatentowac łózko, które miałoby specjalnie wbudowane urządzenie do ćwiczenia podbicia:)

chococat
Gość
Wysłany: Sob Cze 04, 2005 3:35 pm   

te cwiczenia naprawde dzialaja, moje podbicie jest niczego sobie :wink:
chociaz jeszcze nie jest takie jakie chcialabym miec. poza tym podbicie mozna cwiczyc wszedzie, robiac cokolwiek (moi znajomi juz sie nie dziwia jak to widza... :wink: )

aankaa_baletnica=) 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
uczennica
Wysłany: Sob Cze 04, 2005 3:36 pm   

hehehe :D dobry pomysł. Trzeba wstadzic do łóżka takie maszyny do wyrabiania podbicia jakie były już tu na forum pokazane :D

Tranquility 
ADMINISTRATOR

Związek z tańcem:
uczeń/tancerz
Wysłany: Sob Cze 04, 2005 4:09 pm   

apo co od razu łózko... :?: mnie by wystarczył i fotel... :)

aankaa_baletnica=) 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
uczennica
Wysłany: Sob Cze 04, 2005 7:55 pm   

fotel też może byc. I jeszcze szkolna ławka :wink:

Basia
Adept Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
znowu tańcząca
Wysłany: Czw Lip 07, 2005 11:48 pm   

Bardzo ciekawe urządzenie do wyrabiania podbicia do zobaczenia na stronie: http://www.artform.it/english.htm
Po wejściu na ten link, kliknijcie na dole: Equipment, a następnie: Pro Arch

Nefretete
Solista Baletu

Wysłany: Pią Lip 08, 2005 12:07 am   

no prosze, a podobno podbicia nie da sie za bardzo wyrobic, a tu mamy i cwiczenia i urzadzenie (choc nie wyglada ono zbyt "sympatycznie"). Hhmm, to moze zaczne robic te cwiczenia, choc pewnie na efekty trzeba czekac bardzo dlugo...

sisi
ADMINISTRATOR

Wysłany: Pią Lip 08, 2005 9:32 am   

spotkalam sie z tymi cwiczeniami juz jakis czas temu i one rzeczywiscie pomagaja!! chociaz podbicia z pierwszej animacji mge tylko pozazdroscic ;)

a jesli chodzi o urzadzenie to wyglada szczegolnie niesympatycznie... ciekawe czy dziala :) widzialam kiedys tez inne, ale chwilowo nie moge znalezc zdjecia.
I CAN REALLY SHAKE THEM DOWN!!

Assa
Nowicjusz

Wysłany: Pią Lip 08, 2005 4:49 pm   

O rannnnnyyy....to jakieś imadło :shock: .....Cwiczcie ćwiczcie ja potem popatrzę :lol: ....khikhikhi

aankaa_baletnica=) 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
uczennica
Wysłany: Sob Lip 09, 2005 1:57 pm   

szczerze mówiąc ja sobie nie wyobrażam wiczenia w tej maszynie podbicia.......... :?:

Paula 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
instruktor fitness
Wysłany: Sob Lip 09, 2005 5:50 pm   

Moja pani od tańca klasycznego mówiła że w dzieciństwie jedynym jej problemem kiedy szła do szkoła baletowej było płaskostopie. Teraz ma piękne podbicie. Ostatnio jadąc w autokarze do Niemiec powiedziała nam, że aby je sobie wyrobić wkładała stopy pod tapczan jakieś wąskie przestrzenie. Ale nie razdę nikomu tak drastycznych metod. Przy czymś takim łatow nabawić się kontuzji (sama nie ukrywała że właśnie w ten sposób musiała przerwac na miesiąc ćwiczenia-cos nadwyrężyła czy złamała, nie pamietam dokładnie)

aankaa_baletnica=) 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
uczennica
Wysłany: Sro Lip 13, 2005 1:36 pm   

uł......... rzeczywiście drstyczne..... My cwiczymy podbicei w ten sposób....
Siedzisz z nogami wyprostowanymi i niewykręconymi, a jakaś koleżanka siada ci na podbiciu, lub opiera się z całej siły rękami. Ty trzymasz za wszelką cenę wyprostowane kolana, a jak nie wychodzi to poproś inną koleżankę, żeby ci usiała, albo trzymała kolana. Dobry sposób! Ale tez dośc drastyczny..........

Gość 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
tancerka
Wysłany: Sro Lip 13, 2005 2:11 pm   

ALe czy ten sposób jest na pewno skuteczny??

(ponownie) Armida
Adept Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
ścisły
Wysłany: Sro Lip 13, 2005 3:58 pm   -

A ja osobiście preferuję metodę wspomnianej "Pani". Oczywiście nie mówię tu już o ciągłym releve i pólpalcach (co robi się juz samo), ale często wkładam stopy (do momentu gdzie powinny być mocniej wygięte)pod łóżko i prostuję kolana. Najlepiej robi mi sie to w pointach. U mnie to dzała i nie uważam tego za drastyczne.

Pozdrawiam

aankaa_baletnica=) 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
uczennica
Wysłany: Sro Lip 13, 2005 9:02 pm   

ten sposób z siadaniem na podbiciu jest dośc skuteczny. Poleszyło mi się troche..... :D może tez z tym łóżkiem itp. spróbuję.......

sisi
ADMINISTRATOR

Wysłany: Sro Lip 13, 2005 9:15 pm   

przyznam sie ze czasem gdy szczegolnie zalamie sie swoim podbiciem tez miewam dni ze siadam "pod lozkiem", to skutkuje. za to jesli chodzi o siadanie na stopach to trzeba uwazac (no chyba ze ktos juz ma wyrobione i chce tylko poglebic) bo slyszalam o przypadkach zlaman stopy w ten sposob.
I CAN REALLY SHAKE THEM DOWN!!

Gość 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
tancerka
Wysłany: Sro Lip 13, 2005 9:29 pm   

Jakoś nie wierzę, żeby wsadzanie stóp pod łózko dawało długotrwałe efekty. Owszem, efekty są, ale widoczne tylko przez krótki okres od rozciągania podbicia. Ale może to tylko u mnie tak wygląda.

aankaa_baletnica=) 
Solista Baletu

Związek z tańcem:
uczennica
Wysłany: Sro Lip 13, 2005 9:43 pm   

ja myslę, ze łóźko bardziej może złamac czy za bardzo naciągnąc stopy niż siadanie na nich......
jak mnie ktoś isiądzie na stopach to nie boli mnie podbicie, a raczej nad piętą........

vvvvv
Nowicjusz

Wysłany: Wto Lip 19, 2005 7:21 pm   

Otóz to-ja rowniez kiedy cwicze podbicie np dajac noge pod łozko czy szafe to boli mnie nie naciagane podbicie a własnie mam bol nad pietą-to chyba nazywa sie sciegno achillesa,tak?

Odpowiedz do tematu Dodaj do serwisow: Bookmark and Share